Tuesday, May 1, 2012

S is for Sharing

By Alexis

  "Why do I have to share a room?"
   "Because there are 6 years between your sisters, and only 2 between you and Logan." (Logan is my younger sister)
   For my entire life (from what I remember) I've had to share a room with either my older or younger sister. I hate it. It's like adding a piece of burnt charcoal to your s'mores, instead of a golden- brown, fluffy marshmallow. On weekends, I never get to sleep in until about 9:00 AM when I would like to. Instead, I have to wake up at about 6:30 or 7:00 AM with my little sister. The reason is that she insists on making her bed before she leaves our bedroom, and she is as loud as can be when it comes to making beds. Another thing that she does to take away my sleeping time is when I go to bed early, just about every time, when she walks into our bedroom, she turns on the light. I think you know what happens next.
   Also don't you hate it when you get in trouble, and you didn't even do anything? Well, when our cleaning lady comes, if there is anything that is in her way (a.k.a out of it's place in her mind), then she will stuff it into my walk- in closet. Then, when my parents get home and go into my room, and look into my closet and see a mess (which is mainly my sisters stuff) I always get in trouble. Boy do I get mad then.
   Life Lesson: Sharing is hard, especially with family members (ones you share a room with mainly)

No comments:

Post a Comment