Monday, May 2, 2011

B is for Blue Cheese

By Lauren

My Dad loves blue cheese, so he always wants me to try it. So one day he wanted me to like it so bad, he offered me 5 dollars if I would try a small piece and swallow it. So for 5 bucks I agreed to try it. My Dad took a while to get out the blue cheese so when I walked in I saw Will eating something. So I asked him “how does it taste?”
He replied “Yeah, pretty good.” So I went ahead and ate the blue cheese. What Will hadn’t told me was that he was eating a brownie, so of course it was good. Well the blue cheese did not taste like a brownie and was not good at all. It tasted terrible, and I didn’t even have to chew it to figure that out. But I really wanted 5 bucks so I chewed it and tried to swallow it. When I tried to swallow the cheese it was so bad I gagged. Then ran to the trash can as fast as I could.
Then I asked Will “How did you like that? It was terrible!”
            Only then did he tell me “I didn’t try the blue cheese, I was eating a brownie. But I defiantly am not trying it now!” SO then I realized my life lesson.

Life Lesson: Always ask specific questions before you do something, especially what someone is eating before you try something.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry. But this is so funny! Just lol! I bet you were mad at Will

    ReplyDelete