Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Y is for Years

By Briana

Ok, here is a riddle for you: How many seconds are there in one year? I will tell you later!

Years pass by so fast an you don't even notice. Well lets say you had your tenth birthday and you say "I am going to remember this moment forever", But then you lose that special moment.

Of all the years I have lived, I would say my favorite year would be when I was.....well.... I don't really have one yet. I guess I would have to wait and see.

At the beginning of the year people want it to be the end of the year(Christmas) and then the year goes by and look you are already in the next year. Just like kids, why did I say kids? Well because kids always want to be adults, but at the years go by and when they are adults they want to be kids. So that is a problem! Well I don't want to waste my years! You shouldn't waste yours.

Answer to Riddle: There are twelve, January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd, etc.

Briana's Word Of Advice: Use your years wisely, you won't have them forever.

1 comment: