Monday, May 9, 2011

I is for Imagination

By Briana

IMAGINE the world was a big round chocolate ball. IMAGINE you had super speed and fire powers. The wind blowing against your face, the burn that heats others, but has no effect on you.

IMAGINE everyone was nice and we had world peace. Some of your imaginations could come true. World peace could happen, but most likely it won't happen.

IMAGINE dogs could talk, pigs could fly, or horses could spit out ducks. Imagination is one of the most wonderful things in the world. Some people have a bigger imagination than others.

My biggest imagination is that I could I could fly and control people. I would totally control my mom. Imagination is a good thing. It makes you dream, and to dream is a gift to you.

Life Lesson: Imagining is good never prevent it.

1 comment: