Wednesday, May 4, 2011

D is for Disgusting

 By Bridget

"Ewwwww! Mom, are you trying to poison me? How the heck an I supposed to eat that?" I yell. My evil mother is trying to make me eat the most disgusting thing ever. Cooked broccoli. It's like trying to eat a bucket of mashed worms and trash.

"It's good for you. Just try it." she says. Ha! Like I'd ever want to eat the worst green kind of food ever made!

I used to love broccoli. Until I tasted it cooked in the 1st grade. I am surprised I didn't puke or anything. Ever since then, I have had a phobia of it. I won't even eat normal broccoli. Thank you school lunch lady.

Anyway, at our last BBQ, my  mom made a lot of broccoli. I was serving myself some rice, when I saw the salad I screamed and ran to the attic to hide. My nice cousins dragged me down the stairs, and made me sit at the table. Then my mom gave me a huge lecture about broccoli being "good and healthy." So after an hour of arguing, I ate some. After that, I lost my appetite and left. Later that night, I got a stomach ache. I hope my mother is happy.

Life Lesson: Food is good just the way it is. Don't try to change it.

1 comment:

  1. This is not Silvias. It's mine! (Bridget)

    ReplyDelete