Tuesday, May 24, 2011

X is for X-Ray

By Joann

As I entered the room, I felt my earrings buzzing around in my hand which freaked me out a ton. All I was doing was getting an X-Ray. Why be so worried? Because the room was filled with all types of pointy things that the doctor could use to pierce me if I wasn't following instructions.

But luckily, my doctor was a woman and she had scrubs on which had teddy bears all over them (all nice people love teddy bears) and I instantly felt relieved from all of the worry.

The doctor's name was Ann Marie and she was going to take the x-ray today and she told me what to do in a nice tone and then after I was done getting in the position, I had to rest my head against the red target. I felt like I was the arrow from the bow and arrow and she was the bow, aiming for me to get to the right place so she would take a good x-ray and find out what's wrong with my mouth.

After that, we went outside and she gave me three lollipops. THREE! Usually, nice doctors give you one. But this doctor, I guess some pixie dust was sprayed over her in the morning in bed and gave her an extra boost to be nice because THREE! Usually, doctor's offices are cheap and greedy and only give you one. SO HA! THIS DOCTOR IS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE!

Life Lesson: Don't underestimate the scary things in your life. They can always change and become nice and give you three lollipops if they have hands.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the skeleton of a Cow before.

    ReplyDelete